Sunday, October 6, 2013

Comming soon. A new weekly column!!!

Hey all,
I recently received and email from an upset reader. He said that my site seams to have a certain political slant and that "his side" was not represented here. So after much thought and consideration I decided to offer him a guest author spot on my site. He accepted!!! This new column will be called Uncle Jeb The Angry Teabagger. Hopefully he will have his first installment submitted to me for posting this evening. I am really looking forward to having his column on my site.

                                                                                               Thanks everyone and as always
                                                                                               please leave a comment.


                                                                                  myeviltwinskippy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment