Sunday, October 6, 2013

Piss me off vs. make me happy

                       Things that piss me off vs. things that make me happy :)

Things that piss me off                                                Things that make me happy

Rude neighbors                                                                        No neighbors

Screaming babies in public                                                  No babies in public

Hipsters                                                                                  Dead hipsters

Boy Bands                                                                            Asian girl bands :P

Shitty Drivers                                                          Shitty drivers stuck in a ditch

RWNJ fact free rants                                                   RWNJ fact free rants
Miley Cyrus' big cow tongue                                       Miley Cyrus' big cow tongue

                                                                      (well it could make me happy wink wink) 


                                                 That's all for now more to come

                                                 Remember to leave a comment

                                                                                                                 myeviltwinskippy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment